Friday, December 19, 2008

Heya...
Its been a long time since I last posted.
Anyway, this is a poem I wrote recently about a month back.
Do leave comments.


I'm Peace

Is it only me or really it is true,
That my being has no more meaning to you?
Why is it that no one remembers me,
That I'm now just like a useless dead tree?

I'm not blind and I can tell,
What you can do all day is only yell.
Frustrated with everything around you,
Angry at how little you can do.

Still arrogance has a stronger hold,
Without me, you think you can bear the cold.
But thats not how you and I are made,
If I'm not there you know you will fade.

If you call me though, I'll be there,
Without complain, for you I'll care.
For my mercy is as large as the seas.
So you are Human and I'm Peace.

1 comment:

  1. wow!!!!
    that's just too cool!!!
    i mean...what a thought...great!

    ReplyDelete