Friday, April 01, 2011

Te Amo

Te amo.

It’s something that’s beautiful in every language. Te amo. I love you.
Some say I romanticise love way too much. But you hear any love song, read a love story; doesn’t it make your heart sway, feel like it’s floating. So then I say, why not romanticise love? That is how love is.

This song has been stuck in my head for a considerable time now. Playing it on repeat a million times still doesn’t seem enough. What can I say? I’m a sucker for anything romantic. And the song is that, and a bit more.

I’m not very sure why I’m writing this post in the first place. But I just felt I needed to chronicle this feeling, needed to freeze it in time. The rush of warmth, the light-headedness, and the inexplicable swaying. Love songs do that to me (well, so does alcohol).
And I’m hoping real love does that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment