Thursday, February 04, 2010

Jobless

its after one in the morning as i realise i have been staring blankly at the textbook for the last one hour. Damn i don’t even remember which subject it was. My roomy soundly asleep, having practised all the eg plates atleast twice. I mean she is a nice girl and a very dear friend but sometimes she gives me the creeps. Like god when i go to sleep she is staring at the book when i wake up she is still with it. did she even sleep?
Oh i see now. My maths book is open in front of me. And oh..i have a test tomorrow. After having studied maths for mre than 13 yrs (and its always been my fav subject and mind u i am actually good at it)i fail to see why in the name of god we have to prove 0u=0! I mean even physics always made more sense to me than this does.

Its two in the morning now. No..didnt make it to the next page. ‘facebooking’ is somehow more appealing than mugging absolutely ridiculous theorems. ‘facebooking’...funny how people coin such terms...first it was orkutting...strange though we never seemed to have used ‘hi5ing’.
Yeah am absolutely jobless. Sleep wont come, well even if it did my heavily running nose wont let it stay. God! Such punishment for 1 choco vanilla icecream! And i thought there existed some form of justice in the world.
Ok..now the headache. Yes ye almighty succumb to your majestic powers. Let me just sleep.
Yes i will sleep now.

2 comments:

  1. Well ... welll what do v have here! This word "Insomnia" nvr goes unnoticed !! :D The whole thought is seconded... even i luv maths... n i am kinda sufferin from "Insomnia"cism. Gr8 profile u've gt ... n i swear !! Bloggin ain't tht Ezee!! Shesssh!! :\ . Anyways the blog is really good! Keep up the Good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks a lot. yeah life in pilani can to some extent be explained by the whole phenomenon of insomnia.

    ReplyDelete